Wheel Tire delima

PEWTERPONY

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
NE Atlanta
Soon (within 8 thou) miles I'm going to have to purchase new tires. Here inlays the problem. Would you spend the 600+ for new tires (17" stock) or would you go ahead and bite the bullet on 18" Saleen replicas and get tires to fit?

I hate to buy new 17" tires then turn around and buy new 18" ones to fit the rims months later.

Also, what should I get...all the same size on front and back 18x9 or combo of 18x9 18x10? I really have no clue how to buy rims for my car so I need help.

Thx in advance

• Sponsors (?)

I am in the same spot you are. I am trying to find some rims for my car since i have to buy some new tires. i have been looking on e-bay and i have found that you can pick up some chrome cobra R's with tires for a little over a grand.

IMO,

Maybe get a new set of tires for the 17 that are cheap (Kumho's) and put them on during winter time, so if you drive it in the snow or when they salt the crap out of the road, like here in the midwest, you want damage the nice 18's you just put on.

But if you never drive it in nasty weather, I would save for the new stuff.

btw I just picked up the new BF G-Force Sports for the factory bullets and have no complaints, yet. Jay at tires.com gave me a good deal

HAH snow? Whats that? I live in Atlanta Ga

I've found my rims, I just don't wana end up buying two sets of tires. And I drive my car every day cus its the only one I have for now.

www.mustangtuning.com

Go to the wheels section. I want thos hypercoated saleen replicas. They will look sweet with my min. grey stang:)