Where do you guys get your Mustang II parts?

• Sponsors (?)

I get my parts from my stash, my backyard, or sometimes on E-Gay. I've been known to supply E-Gay with some stock aswell.

Yeah Phils got a bit of an empire... be prepared to pay. Someone must, at least at the ridiculus prices he bids, I'm sure he offsets on the few sales he does.

There's other suppliers aswell. I've delt with C.A.R. distrubitors, not sure if CT Mustang is still in the game or not. Go to www.mustangii.com for links to common parts suppliers. The boards here can some times be helpful when looks for a particular part. :nice:

if you are going to call Phil, you will need this

ky_jelly.jpg

Dano78 said:
There's other suppliers aswell. I've delt with C.A.R. distrubitors, not sure if CT Mustang is still in the game or not.

just another reason you whould have been at the roundup. He drove all the way out here to be at the show, awesome guy lots of nice parts. I thought he was the other guy that overpays for things and then rips people off, then I talked to him and learned that he wasn't

zwhitr said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :shrug: :shrug:

If you have a computer on the internet there is an online auction at a place called "Ebay"

But I dont have a computer on the internet!I have no acess to the internet and I dont know what the internet is. :mad: I wish I had an internet....

But anyway.In the post above...I aint even gonna ask. :rlaugh:

As far as your comment on the prices PHil charges, as the commercial says, you get what you pay for. If he's doing the work to accumulate a good supply of parts, buying cars, hitting salvage yards, aren't we paying for that service???

You also must not be watching the prices of parts for the late model Mustangs!!!