where to buy a custom 351 shortblock

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
hey guys does anyone know where i can buy a short block with a custaom cam already installed i dont want to pay a machine shop here in town to build me another shortblock and i dont want to do it. never have installed cams or pistons or none of that stuff. i saw the rebuild thread but still dont want to try it and i want another 351 to put in my newly bought notch. i just had one built for my GT and its working out great. but had to pay a pretty penny to have custom pistons and cam installed and would rather just buy a new sortblock. overview: need a custom shortblock thats as cheap as possible without it being junk.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a couple hundred miles on a shortblock from Faster 5.0 on ebay. It is running great. Got a pretty good deal. I have heard alot more good things than bad about them, but only time will tell in my case. Everybody has a bad day every once in a while, even engine builders. Their 351 shorts start at like 799 for a roller and you can pay 180 more and get your choice of cam.
Oh and a 1 year warranty