Where To Buy Rear Carpet Floor Mats For A 2015?

StangIt #1

Founding Member
Oct 25, 2001
Washing the Car
I just purchased my 2015 last Friday, and even though the car is covered in about 9 inches of snow right now, I'm on the hunt for black carpet floor mats for the rear floor boards. Google has only shown me complete 4-piece sets through Ford or from Lloyd, but I haven't been able to track down just a set of rear ones. Does anyone have experience with Lloyd mats (e.g., quality, carpet thickness, fitment, etc.) and is it worth just ordering a complete 4-piece set?

I would love to find a set that is close to the competition orange in color for a LOT of contrast against the black interior (or even black with orange stitching), but will be just as happy with black mats for ease of clean-up.

Thank you!

• Sponsors (?)

I just recently purchase my 2015 GT as well and mainly wanted a trunk mat. I ordered the 5 piece Lloyds set from cjponyparts and was very pleased. They are much thicker than the floor mats that came stock and they really look great. The trunk mat was back ordered, I'll be receiving it tomorrow. The front and rear floor are very nice though, couldn't be happier with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 221