Where to get a seatbelt bolt???

GrandmasterK

Founding Member
Aug 17, 2001
Madison, WI
I need to get a seatbelt bolt and the rubber surround for my 89 Mustang GT Convertable. We ruined the old one because it was rusted and we had to use a locking wrench to get it out. The local junkyard around here does not have the tools to remove a seatbelt bolt, and I am not about to bring them my own. Anyone know of any site online where I can order one, either new or used? I ussually order from 50resto.com, but they don't seem to have this piece. Thanks! Even if you don't know of if specifically a place carries these, please leave me a link if you think it might and I'll check it out myself.

• Sponsors (?)

Ranchero5.0 said:
Ditto the above. Pretty lame to post this since it's so simple just to go rip one out. Heck you'll need the tool to install it anyway.

Jamie
I'm not going to a junkyard that needs to borrow my tools, plus my vehicle is in storage still (along with what i need to remove/install the parts) an hour away from here.. nor did they have any Ford Mustangs there, but they thought another Ford might use a similar part.

Maybe I'll try the Ford dealer. I was hoping someone knew of a good site online so I could just order it without having to duck out of work earlier though.

I have a bunch from parting cars, but like I said above, it's not worth the aggrevation of shipping one stupid bolt. Any Ford uses the same setup, it's a five minute deal. Heck you are from Michigan, stop by a local garage that has a Ford sitting outside in peices and get one from it. It's a no brainer.