Where to get T-3650 Rebuild Manual??

• Sponsors (?)

I have a .pdf copy of the T-3650 service manual (2.5KB) as well as the parts catalog (1.7KB). I haven't totally read through the service manual but it has exploded-view drawings as well as disassembly procedures, etc. I got them off of Tremec's website a while back but I don't know why they aren't there now. I can email you a copy when I get home tonight unless we can do attachments in private messages or something. Let me know if you want them.

Ajax_02GT said:
I have a .pdf copy of the T-3650 service manual (2.5KB) as well as the parts catalog (1.7KB). I haven't totally read through the service manual but it has exploded-view drawings as well as disassembly procedures, etc. I got them off of Tremec's website a while back but I don't know why they aren't there now. I can email you a copy when I get home tonight unless we can do attachments in private messages or something. Let me know if you want them.

I just got a copy myself last night. Printed it up and put it in a binder as future reference material :rolleyes: Thanks anyway.

RedBullitt, nothing is wrong with my 3650, i was just curious to have a peek at some of the internals of the tranny out of curiosity. (I'm a mechanical engineer). In fact, if i could find a blown up 3650 locally for cheap or free i would take it just to take it apart and mess around inside.