which alum heads are a close to stock bolt on?

• Sponsors (?)

Good to hear, because i'm pretty set on a pair of the AFR 165s w/ 58cc chambers long as the money turns out to be what its supposed to.. [which it should]

Ed C, do you think that the ARF 165s w/ 58cc chambers, Edelbrock Performer uppr & lower Intake, stock cam w/ 1.72 roller rockers, 24 lb injectros, will make a decent gains [over stock heads, rockers, and intakes] HP wise? Any rough guesses as to how much more HP over the stock parts once tuned?

my AFR's were a direct bolt on, ped. mount..
you dont need hardened pushrods with the ped mount heads...
have the 1.7's too..

as for the AFR's being rebuilt at 50k... I've had mine since they 1st came out, no probs on a daily driver.. and I dont know anyone with 50-60k miles on any other brand of alum. heads anyway..

BTW, I think the ped mount heads only come in 60cc

well ed, i was misinformed by a few people... I thought it was a useful piece of information, but since it was not correct, i am sorry. That was what discouraged me from going with AFR 165's.... PLEASE school me ed, becuase i have renewed interest..... Who knows, there might be something in it for you... Im looking to do a custom cam in the future, with head swap. Please tell me what you think... either pm me or email me @ [email protected] Thanks!