Which Battery Charger?

Rerun

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2002
South Bay, California
:SNSign:

Hello folks, long time no see. I've got a semi-dead battery (lights come on) the car just won't turn over enough to start. So my question is, can any of you guys recommend a good battery charger that I can pickup at Autozone. I store this vehicle a lot so I'd like to have one around. I'm also going to pickup a small trickle charger as well.

Thanks for your help.
:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Get yourself a battery charger/starter from your favorite store. I got mine at Sears and it does it all. 50 Amp starter with selectable 2/10/50 amp charging modes. You can charge automatically or manually. In auto, it will constantly keep the battery in charged condition so long as it's hooked up and plugged in. It's about the size of a small toaster.

Daggar said:
Get yourself a battery charger/starter from your favorite store. I got mine at Sears and it does it all. 50 Amp starter with selectable 2/10/50 amp charging modes. You can charge automatically or manually. In auto, it will constantly keep the battery in charged condition so long as it's hooked up and plugged in. It's about the size of a small toaster.

Thanks bro, s'why stangnet is such a good resource.

Later,
J.