Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Borla

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

siege said:
I dig my Borlas (not the XR-1's, the XS turbos). they are pretty quiet at idle and have a nice roaring howl you could say at WOT. a nice blip on the throttle and its just some kind of animal roar that rules. I think I have a sound clip but its not great quality. let me see if I can dig it up

hmmmm...I can't attach an mp3 i guess. if someone wants a clip of the borlas pm me and I can email it to you I guess. last I checked on mustangexhaust they didn't have any 5.0 borla clips...
Please email me the sound clip. I will even host it for ya if you do. Thanks

Dave

_JB_ said:
My dad has American Thunder (40 Series if I remember correctly) and I think they sound pretty cool.
Heck yeah, BBK unequal shorties, BBK H pipe with cats, and flowmaster American thunder catback (yes flow 40's ) - nothing sounds sweeter than shaking the cars around you or hearing from people that drive behind you that they could "feel" the exhaust note :hail2:

None of the above. When I decide to get off my ass and cut them out,I'll be replacing my blowmasters with Hooker Aerochambers. I've had them before(on another vehicle,not the 'Stang),and they were a dream come true! All the sound you want,but only when you want it,none of the drone,just a sweet rumble. All aluminized welded steel construction outers,with all stainless inners. All magazine tests show these will make more torque than any other aftermarket muffler. They simply can't be beat,IMHO. :nice: