Which Paint Scheme--A or B?

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
going into paint late december. i've already got all the materials... just waiting on the painter to finish the cars that are in line before me. the colors are going to be a two-tone black and pumpkin orange, all that's left is to finalize teh paint scheme/design. i've pretty much narrowed it down to the followed attached images. i want you guys' opinions as it's a pretty big deal. *A* incorporates teh orange around teh car, leaving the top black still. *B* is a complete half-and-half scheme. lemme know, it's simple: either A or B. thanks.

Attachments

• whichscheme.JPG
    whichscheme.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Sponsors (?)

of these, I would go B... But I think with those colors it would be a black back with the front orange and some kind or flame or jsut a diagonal split down the doors of the car..

Caldwell said:
C

sorry :shrug:
I don't like either.

lol, bastard.

why don't i come up w/ my own design? cause i want to follow body lines, and that body line runs accross the whole car, making it the simplist/most obvious line to go with. only reason i'm going two-tone like this is because the orange i chose isn't that great to be used as the primary color, and it's a little too late to try and take it back :nonono: ... probably gonna go with A, though. thanks for teh replies.

Ram000 said:
lol, bastard.

why don't i come up w/ my own design? cause i want to follow body lines, and that body line runs accross the whole car, making it the simplist/most obvious line to go with. only reason i'm going two-tone like this is because the orange i chose isn't that great to be used as the primary color, and it's a little too late to try and take it back :nonono: ... probably gonna go with A, though. thanks for teh replies.

Is this scheme for a sn95 or s197

and could you post a side picture of your car I like to play with PS might have something totally oposite for you