White Face Gauges Installed!(PICS)

Hey I got these off ebay for $20 so I wasnt expected much but im totally happy with them. I also painted my needles red(top part) and they still glow perfect. RC you need these to complete your interior. Only problem is that when I turn on the lights and I got a CE it doesnt line up perfect, which I could probably fix but I dont feel like taking it apart again. Heres some pics: (sorry for bad quality, had to use my old camera)

p0000039.jpg

p0000040.jpg

p0000043.jpg

Oh and that last pic does not do them justice, they light up perfect and so do the needles, just like stock
This is the auction I won.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=7915524536&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT
The seller(autobacs1) sent em out real fast and im stoked about them

EDIT: TOTAL CRAP< NOT FOR MY CAR, BROKE FIRST NIGHT,WONT REFUND MY PAYMENT

• Sponsors (?)

I thougt about them for mine but just don't think they would go good with mine they look sweet though on some. And 20 ain't bad they have come down in price pretty quick. You see on ebay they are selling glowing needles now too I seen a set on there with 1 bid and it was like $100 just for the damn needles I was like wow that person got money to throw away I could think of some nice power adders I could put that to lol

BlueOvalStangGT said:
wholly **** man, i jsut noticed what you meant hairy canary, i got 1000 roms more to go with these. thats gay, i think im going to return them now. thanks for ruining all my fun
Sorry, not my intent. I don't think you necessarily need to return them -- what do you really use the tach for anyway? The stock one isn't that accurate as it is. Use trial and error to find out what "RPM" on that gauge to shift at, and call it good. The tach is just eye candy anyway.

Dave