White Face Gauges Installed!(PICS)

• Sponsors (?)

there are 94-95 specifics

Someone on here said earlier too bad there arent any reverse-glo gauges for 1994-1995s, but there are, they have them on pro car parts, here is the link, they arent expensive either, i ordered some the other day after searching for hours for ones on that would work on my 1994.

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=FD94MT-7058RGX&dbname=onlinestoreDB

If the link dosent work go to procarparts.com then find the list of car manufacturers and go through the steps from there to get to the gauges

HairyCanary said:
Sorry, not my intent. I don't think you necessarily need to return them -- what do you really use the tach for anyway? The stock one isn't that accurate as it is. Use trial and error to find out what "RPM" on that gauge to shift at, and call it good. The tach is just eye candy anyway.

Dave

The ebay auction posted above is more like the normal tach and it just seems better to pay for sometihng like that. Do you guys like the reverse indiglo(mine) or the indiglo lights?

JR, yes the needles light up perfect at nigt but they dont want to come out on camera.

BlueOvalStangGT said:
The ebay auction posted above is more like the normal tach and it just seems better to pay for sometihng like that. Do you guys like the reverse indiglo(mine) or the indiglo lights?

JR, yes the needles light up perfect at nigt but they dont want to come out on camera.
Personally I don't care for the regular glow gauges, I like the reverse glow like you have now. The only thing I don't like about the other auction posted that has the ones for 94/95 is the indiglow ring around the center. I really like the way yours look, with nothing glowing except the letters & tick marks.

Dave

UPDATE: Called up the seller he basically said too bad, you should have noticed it was the wrong one and I will not refund you money. Lucky for me the blue light up part of these gauges is now broke and it only lights up green, which is more of a blue anyway. Now since it broke he is willing to exchane me them for a new one, even though the new one is not going to fit. Actually I think I got him to give me back my money for it after I send it back and they determine if its defected or not, BUT he is only refunding me my 19.99( not the 14 i spent for shipping even though it says it costed him 1.20 for shipping on the box) Oh well, maybe the online-gods are trying to tell me something. Do you all remember the spoiler I bought with the huge bump in it? Even tho it was impossible for UPS to cause the damage, I filed a claim because the seller told me to and that went fine and dandy, until I called UPS today when they said $106.16 has already been sent to the shipper, yet the shipper denys this. So not only did he get money for a spoiler not worth anything, he got an extra 100 bucks for me going through the trouble of filing a claim with UPS. BAD LUCK NUMBER 3: I won a ebay auction for a phone. On the auction page it listed all the things the phone can do, all the specs text messaging, retail on this phone is $175, etc etc. Then almost at the bottom of the auction but not quite in smaller print it said, note: this auction is for a phone, not repairable the only thing that may be used is the battery, AS IS. Lucky me I missed that because I didnt have the time to read 1000's of words describing a phone. He got me good oh well. ANYWAYS, thats my rant, dont buy from this a-hole and lucky for him I already left him positive feedback since he sent them so fast and I did not notice they were different from the normal ones until HairyCanary told me. :notnice: :bs: :bang:

wow, that sucks- as for your bad luck, it's happened to me a few times... the UPS thing with the wing just sucks. This gauge thing seems like you're getting a refund but losing 15, not too bad. as for the reading the fine print, you can't buy ANYTHING without reading and comprehending EVERY detail on ebay.