Who here's got Facebook?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys I actually wound up starting a group... as soon as I see you guys post in here I invite you. Also if you look when you join the group I have been adding pictures of everyones car.... You can just upload your favorite picture of your car and then just list the mods and what year it is in there.

urban96 said:
my stupid college dosent have facebook :mad: would i be able to get on there if someone invited me? also if anyone wants to try, my email is [email protected]

Are you saying you don't have a college e-mail?
I think that's all you really need. They do that so that weird stalkers don't get on there and look for victims in their area. You'd be surprised that students will actually list their addresses, phone #'s, and class schedules on that thing.:nonono:

EDIT: I found a way to do the invite so I sent you one. See if it works

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Are you saying you don't have a college e-mail?
I think that's all you really need. They do that so that weird stalkers don't get on there and look for victims in their area. You'd be surprised that students will actually list their addresses, phone #'s, and class schedules on that thing.:nonono:

EDIT: I found a way to do the invite so I sent you one. See if it works[/QUOTE]
:nice: thanks, workin on it now.. my college site is going slooowww and the email thing isnt working