Who sells iac adjustment plates?

I need to know who sells the iac adjustment plates, other than the dealer. I called and they want $52 for that little piece of metal. Anyone know of a place to get one for a decent price. I've been searching for the last couple of days and i find a lot of articles about them, but no retailers. Hopefully someone knows of a place! Thanks!!:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I bought mine from 50resto.com. It is a ford racing part. I dont know if you know this or not but incase you dont, The adjuster plate is only good as a tuning tool for an engine that has been cammed to get the idle right. If you have idle issues on a stock engine your wasting your money

You guys with idle problems could save a lot of time chasing your tails if you would go through the Surging Idle Checklist. Over 50 different people contributed information to it. The first post has all the fixes, and steps through the how to find and fix you idle problems without spending a lot of time and money. I continue to update it as more people post fixes or ask questions. You can post questions to that sticky and have your name and idle problem recognized. The guys with original problems and fixes get their posts added to the main fix! :D

Hrmm...the plate works fine. I think you may have had it misadjusted if your idle RPM was up to 1500. If you run the plate with the adjustment screws all the way closed you shouldnt see any difference from an IAC without the plate. There are two screws, one on top and one on bottom. Mine works great, perfect for fine tuning the amount of idle air your car recieves. :nice:

This plate will be for a Bronco with a 5.0 i built for it. It has a bigger cam egr bumps ground out and a few other little things. It runs great and has a ton of power but it starts surging at idle. I know i put the plate thing on my mustang and it fixed my problem of surging and low idle speed so i'm thinking the plate is the trick for my bronco. Once i get the idle problem fixed it is gonna be my daily driver. It is pretty cool with a 5 speed, you don't see too many like that anymore.