Who's got the black friday deals on stang parts?

• Sponsors (?)

Nobody? LMR looks like it's got a pretty weak sale, not seeing anything at all about AM but in past years the sale has been kind of meh from what I've seen...

1994-04 Mustang SVE 13" Cobra Style Front Brake Kit at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

That's not a weak price at all. If I was doing my brake upgrade this month and not last month I would have been all over this. They are normally 599 on their site I believe. 450 is a great price (now) for the upgrade.

The only parts that I would want either arn't feesible money wise right now or just not the smartest thing to spend a good chunk of change on. I would love some of the Comp cams on sale at AM or if someone had some black chrome FR500's since those are the new wheels I want but no one has those. That would be the only one I would get right now. Maybe monday but I doubt it.

You're really lucky man. I've been eying them all night and they literally just jumped $200 in price.

Maybe Monday...:(
Yeah, I was mad seeing the Drift wheels paired with tires in a deal. I just want the wheels, I can get tires cheap from a tirerack wholesaler. Plus IDK if I want to do Nitto's this time around.

Hopefully they will have them again or something different Monday AM for you dude!