Who's in So Cal

What's up guys? I'm just wondering if there is anyone in So Cal who gets a good group of Stangs together. Whether to shoot the ****, hang out, maybe cruise around town or through a canyon a bit. I live up in Santa Clarita and would love to chill with some fellow Stangnet guys to see some of these awesome cars in person.
- Justin

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in West LA, though my Stang is down as well. Some illegal immigrant cut across traffic & hit me. :( Blew the airbags, too. Waiting on the insurance to tell me if they'll pay for it or if I have to do it myself.

Damn. Looks like a good number of stangs are down. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm happy to finally have mine up and running perfect. Well, San Diego is about three hours away. And huntington beach isn't too far away, maybe an hour and a half. That might not be bad drive cruising around the beach though. I'm suprised there haven't been more responses though. I guess most of the people on here are on the east coast.

WHITE94COBRA said:
I'm in placentia now, i'm still close to huntington beach. I think I know where santa clarita is...

SWEET i live there too! where you at? actually, i'm in Irvine now for college, but i go back there all the time. (i was just wondering if you live like close to my parents house - off of yorba linda blvd and kraemer)

One more here from socal. I'm in Huntington Beach and drive a white '95 GT convertible w/black bullitts. socalhorsepower.com is having a get together in Brea in a couple of weeks, you guys should check it out. Info available on their website. Take care.

gunfish said:
One more here from socal. I'm in Huntington Beach and drive a white '95 GT convertible w/black bullitts. socalhorsepower.com is having a get together in Brea in a couple of weeks, you guys should check it out. Info available on their website. Take care.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked out their site and looks like I might have to show up.

donjohn said:
SWEET i live there too! where you at? actually, i'm in Irvine now for college, but i go back there all the time. (i was just wondering if you live like close to my parents house - off of yorba linda blvd and kraemer)

I'm right off Rose DR. and orangethorpe, your parents house is right around the corner from me...

gunfish said:

Thats pretty funny I have seen your car before lol, I'm sure you have probably seen mine too. I have the 94 cobra with the saleen wing, rear bumper and side skirts. I also have 18's on my car and not one you see alot of.

WhiteDevil said:
Damn that sucks. What insurance do u have?
Allstate. They're taking their time with their estimate - gotta nudge 'em to get them to move sometimes.

No matter what they say, I'm getting the 'Stang back on the road. If Allstate won't help me, then I'm getting a different insurance company.