Why are people such d bags?

You never said you had to go to Walmart anyway. You said you got hot headed and pulled in behind him. Then you said you went looking for him and when he said it the second time you almost got out and beat his ass. Yet you did'nt want to get physical with him. Your story varies.

• Sponsors (?)

You never said you had to go to Walmart anyway. You said you got hot headed and pulled in behind him. Then you said you went looking for him and when he said it the second time you almost got out and beat his ass. Yet you did'nt want to get physical with him. Your story varies.

Ok let me elaborate. Near my local walmart it is a two lane drive road that merges into the parking lot into one lane. He was in the lane next to me and says that my car aint ****. So I look over and Im like "what did he say?" and he give me a dirty look and says something again and blows by me. So I got "hot headed" as in I started saying wtf is his problem wtf did he say to my girlfriend and getting worked up and she was telling me just not to worry about it as I was merging/pulling in behind him. Then as Im looking for a spot he must have been already out of his car on the sidewalk infront of the store because he walks past my passenger side window as im stopping for pedestrians and says it again. So I stopped to look to see who he was. Yeah nearly got out and beat his ass was figurativly saying because I was freaking mad that he had the audasity to say that to me again.

For example when someone pisses you off and you say "i outta beat his ass" or whatever. I mean im sure all of you use similar sayings but how many times do you actually go out and do it? Probably never. The we walk into the store and Im upset about it and shes still telling me to calm down because at that point yes I was looking around the front entrance to see if he was still around to say **** to me so I could see who he was because this whole time I had no idea what the deal was . I saw a guy who looked like him and I had intentions of asking him wtf his problem was but let it go as previously stated and resumed my business. Also if you read like my first few sentences I said I wanted to ask him what his problem was but had no intentions to let it get physical. It really had nothing to do with my car or so called "mustang pride" or whatever. It was a matter of respect for other people and feeling disrespected. I would of had the same reaction if I was on a bicycle. End of story

It doesnt matter anyway because everyone on here probably hates me so I have no intentions of sharing personal experiences on this forum.especially if it causes this much tension. Sorry.

Hey bro,
I honestly dont think anyone hates you....you own a Mustang so thats impossible for the SN crowd to hate ya.:nice:

We just gave opinions and thats about it. Dont take it too seriously.

I've got nothing against you. I'm definitely not squeaky clean in any sense. I would probably be put in the road rage category, especially when an incident happens when I'm in my Mach. I can't even count how many "almost" accidents I've almost gotten in because of driver's who are all about themselves and don't respect other drivers on the road. When that happens it's time for some payback. :fuss::D

Hey bro,
I honestly dont think anyone hates you....you own a Mustang so thats impossible for the SN crowd to hate ya.:nice:

We just gave opinions and thats about it. Dont take it too seriously.

True, I don't hate you I just found your reaction embarrassing based on the way you described the events in your initial post.

Here I was at Dillon's today waiting on a parking spot, some dumbo in a chevy truck pulls out like he is gonna hit me on the side of my car, he stares at me and i stare right back cause there are no other parking spots to be had, everybody and their momma was at Dillon's, so he pulls back into his spot looks back at me and hits his gas to jump the truck at me again thinking I was gonna get scared and move, I look at this moron, smile, and give him the Rock's "come get some"hand sign, not flipping him off just so you know, and he realized he wasn't scaring me, and I wasnt moving till the other car got out of my way, and the wife/gf next to him kind of elbowed him, and cussed him out for me it looked like. Was I hot headed? No. Was I mad? No. Did this very thread go through my head? Yes because I was trying to understand how you could have gotten so upset because of words? Here was this guy threatening actual physical harm to me, my daughter, and my Mustang, not once but twice, and was I ready to fly off the handle bars? No. I knew that one of us was playing games and I am not for that, I play games like that, sorry, but I am who I am, and you want to try to run my car over feel free, I got full coverage, and you will get to pay my deductable, oh well, YOUR loss, not mine!!!

I dont know how old you are, but I am 28, and maybe thats the difference between me and you, but there are very few people in the world that I really let push on me, maybe it comes with age, maybe its personality type, but in any case you shouldn't let people get to you that badly, and thats the rest of the story.

Wait....who's suposed to be the douche bag in this story again? :scratch:

Ok so im driving home from work with my girlfriend today and some assclown in a ford econline camper or something similar looking drives past me at a stop light and I hear something to the effects of "your mustang ain sh1t!" I look over and make eye contact with the guy just as he pulls off into walmart. So naturally I got a little hot headed and pulled off behind him.
See, this is where you lost me. Sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones. ;)

I have felt the same way, but it's not worth the trouble. A person with a POS van like that, might just run into your car if you retaliate. I know average joe's that are always carrying too....so just ignore that **** from now on.