Why does everyone bash the Cobra intake?

• Sponsors (?)

I spoke to 89stang last year actually . Just don't think he frequents the forum as much as he did .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to 89stang last year actually . Just don't think he frequents the forum as much as he did .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all good man. Appreciate it. I'll do some more researching and looking up things tommorow. Probably put a plan together as far as what I want to do and a few different routes with pricing.

And your the most liked guy on Stangnet, huh?:chin
That's why rampant "liking" things might cause confusion.

That's where the irony comes in Dave...
It Kinda makes me like Trump.

Liked by a small select core of fervent fans that keep liking what I say/do, even though I occasionally take a smart-assed swipe at something. I even have one of the polls show that shows I'm killing all of the opponent(s) in the " Most Liked" contest. Despite the fact that I say things that can be considered harsh, inconsiderate, or even offensive.
But,.....
I'll Never have a chance in the general elections though.

(Maybe if I get up at 3AM and start tweeting about non-relevant, insane sht).......

Look. As we all know. writing stuff on an internet forum denies one the ability to convey sarcasm unless you use one of those little yellow round headed thingys. I was just working off of the fact that this thread had been dead for that long is all.

Liked by a small select core of fervent fans that keep liking what I say/do, even though I occasionally take a smart-assed swipe at something. I even have one of the polls show that shows I'm killing all of the opponent(s) in the " Most Liked" contest. Despite the fact that I say things that can be considered harsh, inconsiderate, or even offensive.
But,.....

(Maybe if I get up at 3AM and start tweeting about non-relevant, insane sht).......

Look. As we all know. writing stuff on an internet forum denies one the ability to convey sarcasm unless you use one of those little yellow round headed thingys. I was just working off of the fact that this thread had been dead for that long is all.
I know, smart guy. You're still the most liked by me. Your most "fervent fan".:jester:

But,.....

usually sarcastic folks use one of those little round headed yellow things at the end...................................

and I don't see the smiley thing on this page. Maybe it's the particular pc I'm using so I just have to leave a general smile :) :0

It's not yellow but I think it sums it up ...haha
txmndrac4yk19ua7tm8cpw22.500x441x1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user