Why is my torque so low

Venom_Nitrous

Founding Member
Aug 23, 2002
Spearfish, SD
I had my car dyno'd a while back and my torque was amazingly low, my SAE numbers wer 302.2 RWHP and 306.6 RWTQ. Most people I see on here have like the same torque I do but only like 265RWHP or something like that. I will attach my mods. I know I can make the list shorter, I hardly ever post and when i do I don't usually attach it. Oh yeah, no Nitrous on this run

• Sponsors (?)

those are SAE corrected, I am not really sure what that means but maybe that makes a difference, do 3.73 gears change the hp to the wheels?? I have those. I have an intake spacer also and I removed the restrictor in the fuel rail.

Venom_Nitrous said:
those are SAE corrected, I am not really sure what that means but maybe that makes a difference, do 3.73 gears change the hp to the wheels?? I have those. I have an intake spacer also and I removed the restrictor in the fuel rail.

Your HP #'s seem way too high, those are the kind of numbers pre-03 Cobras would be putting down with your mods.

And no, gears do not add hp/tq.

Ummmm......there is no way a 2V SOHC with only pullies, TB, prochamber w/cb, and CAI get's 302 RWHP and 306 RWTQ. You have to full exhaust, ported heads w/cams, and an awesome tune to even get close to that. What are you not telling us? Cuz those numbers are unbelievable for a 2V with your mods.......

man, if I had over 300 rwhp and 300 rwtq with those little mod I sure wouldn't be complaining about it. I think that performance red color must have added around fifty horse to the wheels. or maybe he was just being sarcastic with the whole "no nitrous on this run" ?

gruntman31 said:
Ummmm......there is no way a 2V SOHC with only pullies, TB, prochamber w/cb, and CAI get's 302 RWHP and 306 RWTQ. You have to full exhaust, ported heads w/cams, and an awesome tune to even get close to that. What are you not telling us? Cuz those numbers are unbelievable for a 2V with your mods.......
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid::stupid: :stupid: