Why why I ran into the back of a SS camaro with the 65.

ok This is what happened I was coming home about 7.00 am and traffic is bad stop and go kind of stuff for a few miles. So we were going and I seen he stopped so I stopped too but my car likes to role some still when the brake all the way down. So I thought we were stopped and I look to the left of me and then bang WTF DAMN IT SOME OF A BITCH. I was maybe doing 5-10 mph at the most he pulled off into the parking lot I seen no damage to his car so I was like ok cool mine is fine. I got out went over to him seen if his car had anything nothing at all not even a scratch. So I go look at the front of mine WTF how in the hell the middle part of th bumper is all pushed in and is twisted from one side to the other. AND the horse in the grill where the chrome comes out on each side was cracked. Now how in the hell. I will get some pics of here in a few days. But why did I get the worst end of it and he did not. Nothing on his at all.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear about all the damage to your stang. I am very suprised that there was so much done to your car and nothing happened to the camaro. You should probable figure out what is wrong with your brakes and get that fixed first.

Sorry to hear that... Last Sunday, I took off my grill and front bumper for paint preparation. I was really surprised how light the bumper was... so I am not surprised to hear the extent of the damage you got. However, it's really easy fix, just get new bumper, new bumper brackets, valance and grill, off you go!