Why won't it start!

Ok...here goes! :nice:
I was going up a freeway on-ramp with a heavy foot and at around 4500-5000rpm! All of a sudden i heard a large amount of air release from the motor compartment(NOT a explosion like fuel and spark) almost like a fast tire air leak! Then of course I instantly lost power! :nonono: I tryed restarting after 15 min and instead of firing i heard air leaking out like the compression was leaking i guess u could say! ANYWAY now to skip very far ahead i have replaced the head gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, and i adjusted and retorqued the Scorpion roller rockers! Ok this is the strange thing, when i took the valve covers off after i got the car home i noticed the allen key stopper screws IN the rocker retainer nut they were all over the place, some were protruding the rocker some were in side, they were literally ALL OVER the place! So i assumed the problem was caused by them being so random! After assembling it all back together and torqueing the heads, intake and rockers ALL to spec(sequence and pressure) i try to start and the motor cranks like the plugs are out(really easy and no stress on motor at all, like theres no compression :( ) i made sure the plugs were in and tight and that i had spark, i checked the timing and it seems ok! But even if the timing was off it still would have compression and SOME stress on the starter! :hail2: PLEASE, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! It is a 306ci motor with edel. performer intake and a edel 750 cfm carb, no smog, etc. I'm not sure the cam but i know the lifters are hydraulic roller. AHHHHH IM GOING CRAZY!! :mad: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

oh yeah i forgot

When all this happened/happens there is absolutaley no funky noise liek metal on metal or whatever! Even when i was going up that freeway ramp when the prolem happened there was no metal noises like breaking or anything! When i try to start if something was busted it would make noise i figure! AHHH i dunno, i wont give up though! not for another 2 days at least! :D