Why?

• Sponsors (?)

saleenster said:
Here's my questions?

Where the heck is Snakelover these days? Blackholehunter as well?

Why is nobody talking about WaterPog's serious ran last night? This forum gives props for people running 12's but not 9's? :shrug:

These recent polls are BS! enough already!

Why did HairyCanary change his name?

Where the heck is the Razor?

Wifesweetstang? Where are you darling?

I'm still around. I lurk on here often. There just hasn't been much reason lately for me to make any posts.

gospeedgo said:
I am still missing something, any luck Joe? Cant keep borrowing forever, need my own, and I dont have $125 for a new one. I already paid once.

If this is the case and you were prommised a connector then i would talk with the person you purchased it from not me !! If i had one laying around i would have been happy to give it to you but that does not make it my problem :)

joe

jsturbo03 said:
Sounds like you need a life :shrug:

joe

EFIPRO or EFIGOD or whatever you call yourself now, sounds like you need to work on your customer service skills. It funny because the more things change the more they stay the same. A little birdy told me about some missing Steeda caster camerber plates do you know anything about those? :notnice:

blackholehunter said:
EFIPRO or EFIGOD or whatever you call yourself now, sounds like you need to work on your customer service skills. It funny because the more things change the more they stay the same. A little birdy told me about some missing Steeda caster camerber plates do you know anything about those? :notnice:

Little bird should look in the same place those headders were found :) and you really need somthing to do mabie get your car going or somthing.

You like personal attacks on websites ? How about this one

Palmdale champion little bird told me that you were just lucky, the only reason you won the race was because the other guy forgot to scale in.

Make you feel good i hope because you seem to make a big deal about that on your site!!

have a good day !!

joe

jsturbo03 said:
If this is the case and you were prommised a connector then i would talk with the person you purchased it from not me !! If i had one laying around i would have been happy to give it to you but that does not make it my problem :)

joe

Funny Joe. I wasnt "promised a connector" I was told that you had it and to ask you for it. That part doesnt and never did belong to you. All I was asking is that it be returned, either to the original rightful owner, or me, the new owner. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have asked, I was just hoping you could try a little. Guess your too busy to make things right. Thanks for "trying". If you decide to make things right, you know where to find me. Maybe we could go out to lunch with Scott one day:)

gospeedgo said:
Funny Joe. I wasnt "promised a connector" I was told that you had it and to ask you for it. That part doesnt and never did belong to you. All I was asking is that it be returned, either to the original rightful owner, or me, the new owner. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have asked, I was just hoping you could try a little. Guess your too busy to make things right. Thanks for "trying". If you decide to make things right, you know where to find me. Maybe we could go out to lunch with Scott one day:)

I would love too :)

If i actually had the part i have no use for it i would give it to you. That is the fact. So once again if i cannot find it i must not have had it i returned everything i had for that Dfi.

joe

jsturbo03 said:
Little bird should look in the same place those headders were found :) and you really need somthing to do mabie get your car going or somthing.

You like personal attacks on websites ? How about this one

Palmdale champion little bird told me that you were just lucky, the only reason you won the race was because the other guy forgot to scale in.

Make you feel good i hope because you seem to make a big deal about that on your site!!

have a good day !!

joe

Hey Sherlock. You must not pay too much attention but I have not hidden anything about how I won at Palmdale. It's common knowledge. Kind of like it is common knowledge about how you conduct business. Yes, I do feel good about my win. My car only ran 10.83 at 132.5 . I'm no big daddy Dwane Gutridge but at least I raced. With the help of Terry and Dan we got the motor in a week before the race. You had an army of help working (if you call it that) on a car for months just to tow it down to Palmdale and not race it. Why didn't you tell your customer about the fact that the car wouldn't be able to race at Palmdale until after you got down there? :shrug: I was told you waited till you got down there to say " By the way the car has coolant in the oil".

Lets talk about your 1 win. You won the headsup dr class. You should be proud of yourself. You won an entry level class with a $30,000 car. Racing against cars like Dan's Satelite that has less than 7-8k into it. Same with Ryan's mustang that he and Jeff raced in the class. Real impressive Joe. Plus you got an extra $100 bucks from that same customer for the win. Haven't you taken enough money from that person or is it never enough.

I wish I could stay and im you on here but I gotta run. Don't worry I'll be back this afternoon to play some more.

jsturbo03 said:

have a good day !!

joe

Actually, It was a big deal. We won $1500+ on that trip....... what did YOU win? :nice:

this is the best thread in a long long time :spot: good to see you are still around scott :nice: . and speaking of your car :hail2: how is the beast coming been a while since last spoke to you well peace out :flag: oh and a win is a win no matter how it happens

saleenster said:
Here's my questions?

Where the heck is Snakelover these days? Blackholehunter as well?

Why is nobody talking about WaterPog's serious ran last night? This forum gives props for people running 12's but not 9's? :shrug:

These recent polls are BS! enough already!

Why did HairyCanary change his name?

Where the heck is the Razor?

Wifesweetstang? Where are you darling?

Well, this thread has been eventfull.. my boring response. Im good. working alot. I dont get on here much anymore. stangnets gotten too "pollish" :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: plus other things but anyways... Im glad I got to see ya at the shop and chit chat... when are you leaving?