Why?

• Sponsors (?)

wicked93 said:
this is the best thread in a long long time :spot: good to see you are still around scott :nice: . and speaking of your car :hail2: how is the beast coming been a while since last spoke to you well peace out :flag: oh and a win is a win no matter how it happens

Things are starting to come around. Most of the machine work aside from the balance job is done on the motor. I think I have all of the parts for it now. I had Brian Sells from Redline Racing finish up the cage work for me. I had the NHRA tech guy come over and certify it yesterday. I'm legal down to 7.50 for the next 3 years. That is my progress. When I get the interior cleaned up somemore I'll post some pics of the cage work.

Scott

WANNA_BE_GT said:
But Stangnet has lost its coolness :notnice:

What used to make Stangnet cool? What do you think is missing? :shrug:

I've haven't been around as long as some people. But, I notice the ups and downs. We haven't had any good smack down for awhile. Well, except for the taste earlier in this thread.

Howdy!!!

I know why this forum has gone to heck!!!

Yall don't have stangnets original REDNECK in here sturring the pot no more!!!! lol lol

I'll try n come by here more often and pick on all my old buds like Stangler, Razor, Snakelover, PC in PDX and all the rest of you i didn't mention!!LOL

So to all of you a big howdy from Cali!!!LOL

Later my friends,

Stangnets only Redneck,(Damn proud of it too)

Perry

blackholehunter said:
Things are starting to come around. Most of the machine work aside from the balance job is done on the motor. I think I have all of the parts for it now. I had Brian Sells from Redline Racing finish up the cage work for me. I had the NHRA tech guy come over and certify it yesterday. I'm legal down to 7.50 for the next 3 years. That is my progress. When I get the interior cleaned up somemore I'll post some pics of the cage work.

Scott
sounds good scott I have not done anything with my car. I might have found a way to get out of my place so I might have to get rid of the 90 GT that I had picked up. I am thinking of sending the heads back to the head porting place to see if he can pick the exhaust flow up I would like to see flow #'s around 215 to 220. well good luck scott and looking forward to seeing some picks :flag:

Droping by to say hello to Saleenster and all my Mustang friends. I have just been working and spending quality time with my new wife these last few months. We just recently purchased 2 new 2004 Elantra's for our daily driver use. We are also in the market for a new house, so funds for the Cobra are not as high as they used to be. Plus the Cobra is down at the moment due to something strange happening and I have yet to figure it out. Good news is that it will be going via flat bed up to Turbo Technology Inc. in December To get some major work done to it for next race season :D .

Hope everyone is doing well.

CONGRATS ERIC ON THE 9 SEC. PASS :banana: :flag:

Will

Your connector

gospeedgo said:
Funny Joe. I wasnt "promised a connector" I was told that you had it and to ask you for it. That part doesnt and never did belong to you. All I was asking is that it be returned, either to the original rightful owner, or me, the new owner. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have asked, I was just hoping you could try a little. Guess your too busy to make things right. Thanks for "trying". If you decide to make things right, you know where to find me. Maybe we could go out to lunch with Scott one day:)

I don't want you to go without the connector that you need for the DFI you bought from me that came from Joe. He never provided the connector with the DFI as I told you when you picked it up.
Have Chung order you one call me and I will pay for it.
Never let it be said that I didn't stand up behind my word
unlike others!!!
Call me and I will take care of it, we can't have you running around with borrowed parts!!
Sandi

Turbosnake95-wk said:
Droping by to say hello to Saleenster and all my Mustang friends. I have just been working and spending quality time with my new wife these last few months. We just recently purchased 2 new 2004 Elantra's for our daily driver use. We are also in the market for a new house, so funds for the Cobra are not as high as they used to be. Plus the Cobra is down at the moment due to something strange happening and I have yet to figure it out. Good news is that it will be going via flat bed up to Turbo Technology Inc. in December To get some major work done to it for next race season :D .

Hope everyone is doing well.

CONGRATS ERIC ON THE 9 SEC. PASS :banana: :flag:

Will

Good to see Scott and Joe are still close :D

Good to hear your doing good Will. You and Tina should come down sometime and hang out.

Misha, you seen or heard from the Razor lately? I tried to phone him last wk, but his digets have changed, so perhaps new happenings are rolling for him.

Well on the subject of the razor, I talked to him about two weeks ago. He was installing a set of headers that I sold him (and bitching about what a tight fit they were...).
:D
....why do ya think I didn't want em....

Anyhow, he said he's doing good, no real particulars, but ok.

Whats up there C-money? Heard about you know where, thru the grape vine.... you ok, I hope.
If ya need to network, give me a ring. Could may-be get ya hook-ups at WT out by my house.

Whats up Misha???? Tell your old man that I said hey', he on the road yet?

Thanks to the boys up north for the cage.... (nice flames on the PT by the way) hope the hand gets better.
- if anybody needs a good used shortblock I know of one for sale...

Whats up Will? Glad to hear youre in the land of wedded blis'. (take lotts of vitamin E) :D

Well, duty calls...back to work.
Dave-

gotboostracing said:
I don't want you to go without the connector that you need for the DFI you bought from me that came from Joe. He never provided the connector with the DFI as I told you when you picked it up.
Have Chung order you one call me and I will pay for it.
Never let it be said that I didn't stand up behind my word
unlike others!!!
Call me and I will take care of it, we can't have you running around with borrowed parts!!
Sandi

HEY sandi. I dove by the other day actually used your driveway to turn around.. but didnt see any signs of fords home. Erics dad bought a house just kinda down the way.
Hey was hubby at the starbucks drive through lastnight? friday the 5th( millplain and chaclov) a lightning drove through with a PIR # on it. I was sitting inside. MAN that place is packed at night!!! take care Ill call ya. actually Ill try now..

Misha