WhyTry91

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Florence, Az
Oh master of the sweet signature pics... :hail2: :D

Hopefully you can see this pic now. I attached it instead of using Photobucket. (I tried to send this through PM but you can't do attachments through PM. :()

Thank you! :banana:

Attachments

• Frankiescars.jpg
    Frankiescars.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 158
  • Sponsors (?)

Black centercaps and Ponies are off the notch, already - they're on my GT, now (looks a lot better with the black n' white stock paint scheme on the 'vert). She's back to running the black-with-polished-lip 10-holes. :nice:

Methinks she should Photochop the 10-holes onto the above pic, or wait 'till we can snap some better shots with the current wheels on there... :D

What a sick background for a shot like that. Just need to buff that notch out and get rid of the black center caps and you have a sick pair of black stangs there!

That's right across the street from my neighborhood. I've got a great view of those mountains (The Superstitions) from my backyard. :banana:

Oh, and the hatch is actually an '80 Capri. :(

Jim, hold off on it until I get updated pics, k?
(

ummmmmmmmmm a little too late.... I can photoshop the centercaps and stuff tomorrow...or later if I don't feel like being lazy :)

this is what you have thus far. let me know what you want changed..

first a medium sized to get the idea of what you got... then the sig and then a desktop.. if you let me know what res your monitor is at I'll make it to size..

lynsigmed.jpg

lynsig.jpg

lyndesktop.jpg