Will I regret??

KidCapri50

Sep 8, 2005
I got my 4:10's today and will be installing friday. Will this bean improvement over my stocker 3:27's?

I only have an CAI ,catback and short throw. It does a good job kicking a little sideways going to second now.

• Sponsors (?)

I do, in a way, regret my 3:73s, not because they aren't good, but because I didn't get 4:10s.

I would have gotten 4:10s, but I drive at least 180 miles every weekend. With 4:10s and the highway, you'll be tacking around 2400rpm at 60mph if I remember correctly. I currently tack 2200rpm with 3:73s. It has some pretty nice acceleration now over stock ;)

the only possible regret to 4:10's would be if you like to cruise at high speed and don't like reving your car.

could easily be fixed with a viper t-56 though. ha ha. however that would not be the cheap way.

at is all about rpm and milage. if you don't mind cruising you car at 3k and the milage hit, you won't care one bit.

I drive alot of freeway so i bought 3.73's. this is not the right choice if just et is you only concern though. then I would have went 4.10's or even 4.30's.

propellerhead said:
... only if your Mustang is a highway cruiser. Do you drive 200 miles on weekends? Do you spend most of your highway driving above 80 mph? If not, you'll like them.
Yep and on some drives I kinda wish I had 3.55's or even 3.27's. And for those 3-5 days a year I go to the track I wish I had 4.30's:nice:. but 4.10's seem the way to go if you are a weekend warrior and dont drive alot of highway.