Will stock fuel lines feed this engine ok?

68stang351

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
Savoy TX
I'm wondering if I need to go with larger lines. It will get a 190 or 255lph pump, and it will have 30# injectors. Here's the combo.

351w, twisted wedge heads, tfs 351r upper/lower, undecided cam probably the tfs stage 2 or similar, and all the typical bolt-ons.
The way I see it, I'll need to be able to run this up to about 6500 rpm, I just want to make sure my system will support it before I put the engine in.

• Sponsors (?)

oh yeah unless you have around 550hp and are running alot of boost youll be fine, from what ive heard you only have 30lb injec. so yeah I wouldnt worry at all man

ive had a 255 hi press pump, with I think 30's, they guy swapped em before I go the car, and was spraying like a 150 shot on it, and it if anything ran fat..

oh yeah unless you have around 550hp and are running alot of boost youll be fine, from what ive heard you only have 30lb injec. so yeah I wouldnt worry at all man

ive had a 255 hi press pump, with I think 30's, they guy swapped em before I go the car, and was spraying like a 150 shot on it, and it if anything ran fat..

what color are your injecter tops? red=30#. peace

john:p