Will this backspacing work?

97Snake1668

Founding Member
Aug 11, 1999
San Diego, CA
I have been looking for awhile now for some black rims with the polished lip that I want. Well I think I have found the ones that I want to go with but I dont want to order them and they not fit. The specifications are:

blacktouge18x91lg.JPG

18x9 5x4.5 Backspacing 12mm Backside Inches 5 1/2"
18x10 5x4.5 Backspacing 30mm Backside Inches 6 5/8"

Will they fit because of the different backside inches? I really like the look of them and can get a wheel and tire package for about $1600.00. Thanks for you assistance.

Semper Fi,
Kris

Attachments

• blacktouge18x91lg.JPG
    blacktouge18x91lg.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 49
  • Sponsors (?)

Hi,

I like those rims as well. For the rims you found, check over at www.bradbarnett.net, and do a search for those rims. someone over there has them on a redfire gt. the offsets that you have stated in your posts I believe would probably push that set out past the wheel well. I believe the most offset you want is +35mm offset. the lower the offset (closer you get to 1mm+ offset the farther the wheel sits away. I did a quick check at motegi's website and it did not appear to have the right offset for our '05s.

You also might want to check out www.enkei.com and look at their new RZ-5 I think it is called very cool and the offsets and sizes are perfect.

Sam