will truck accessories fit in a fox?

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
Searched this and found squat...

The engine I'm using is a 351w from a 1996 e150. I have the complete engine bracket set with accessories, a/c p/s, alt, idlers, tensioner,etc. I believe it will fit but a good friend doesn't think it will. He believes it may be too wide. Can anyone shed some light on if this acc drive will fit in my 93 lx? If it matters, I don't plan on keeping the stock hood, and I am using drop mounts.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks-Allen

• Sponsors (?)

.......yup. just was not wantin to find out that way......I'm sure I'll have plenty of holdups along the way, just trying to plan for them!

I have a 351 power steering pump braket. It works fine. I just trimmed out a 1 by 1 square on my battery box to be safe but it wasn't really needed. I believe my alter/ac braket is to, but Im not running ac so I cut it off anad then grounded it out smooth so its just the alter! The pic of my motor on my profile is a lil fuzzy and small but you can see them! I hope this helps you!

I have a 351 power steering pump braket. It works fine. I just trimmed out a 1 by 1 square on my battery box to be safe but it wasn't really needed. I believe my alter/ac braket is to, but Im not running ac so I cut it off anad then grounded it out smooth so its just the alter! The pic of my motor on my profile is a lil fuzzy and small but you can see them! I hope this helps you!

Thanks man!