Willistead Classic Concours - Aug. 29 - Windsor Ontario

This Sunday, August 29th, Windsor is hosting the 16th annual Willistead Classic Concours d'Elegance at Willistead Manor. It is the only annual concours show in Canada. There are cars here you will never see on the street including Duesenbergs, Packards, etc. A majority of the vehicles are museum quality originals.

We are featuring Ford's 100 Years in Canada this year. .There will be over a dozen concours quality classic Mustangs and Shelbys in attendance as well, and also the first 2000 SVT Cobra R sold to the public (former SVT media vehicle). There are also many other special interest vehicles, including one of the first vehicles built in Canada, a 1904 Ford Model C.

For the Chrysler folks, there is a large Hemi exhibit as well, featuring over a dozen Hemi cars from the 50's and 60's - including an ultra-rare 1970 Hemi Cuda convertible that was featured on Dream Car Garage on Speedvision, which is valued at well over a million US.

In total, there will be over 200 cars on display on the grounds of Willistead Manor in Windsor. It is definitely worth checking out! For more information, please visit www.willisteadclassic.com.

I am one of the event chairs, so I though I would pass this on to everyone.

Hope to see some of you out there!

• Sponsors (?)