Wilma...

sajoseph

Sep 30, 2005
Florida
How many of you are in Wilma's so called "path"? I am, and I'm worried about my car. My garage is full of dismantled race car, and I dont want to rent a storage shed because those things blow away along w/ mobile homes whenever a cane blows through.....Guess I just have to hope it goes the other way!!

• Sponsors (?)

Damn we just about went through the damn alphabet with named storms.

wilma.jpg

Attachments

• wilma.jpg
    wilma.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 69
It's quotes on someone's sig......anyway

I wish you guys the best, if I could give you all the money to drive up to chilly old Canada to get away from the 'canes, I would. Wytstang, find high ground.......

sajoseph said:
"Welcome to stangnet, now suck my cack"
"You pulled through during stangnets time of need, for this we commend you Capt. Douchefacecockwhore"

REAL CLASSY.....MATURE.........
that something somebody else said... Like it matters what my Signature says. Dont be such a hard ass... I posted my thought on the hurricaine. Dont lecture me on class either you dont know me or how mature i am..

If it comes your way .... get your a$$ in that "wytstang" & get up to Charleston, SC so you can find that milf! (and so your car won't get flooded .... again)

Danny, I think you need to put a lift in your driveway ...... just so you don't have to worry about it any more. Just strap it down on there really good, lift it, and wait it out, lol.

Yeah I know Ruskin.It is inland from the water. I am ON the water, well, maybe 4 miles from it. We have a place called Anna Marie Island, this is where all the beaches are. If that cane comes in here, the island will be gone! There are multi million dollar homes and condos, resorts all built within feet of the Gulf, and they will be gone!

I hope it doesn't get us.

Oh....$ RSstang...or whatever your name is....I am not being a "hard ass" just sometimes people can be "cool" without having to use such stupid language. Especially if this is a site for "everyone" to visit. And I know personally, that if my kids saw these quotes while on this site, I'd want to kick your a$$. I'm not prude, I can cuss like a sailor, but man, when you start talking about sucking cocks for no apparent reason other then trying to look "cool" behind your computer screen, that's considered alittle vulgar.