winter time pics of my car

I got bored and had my camera with me so I snapped a few pics. These were taken with my rebel t1i. Im a noob when it comes to taking photos and this is my first dslr so bare with me.

2unylo8.jpg

4rp27l.jpg

hv6u61.jpg

a2q41w.jpg

15grtau.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

sorry to say this but theres really nothing pretty about dirty looking mustangs in the snow same as going for a boat ride with only shorts on when the lake is frozen. . it just makes me hate michigan winters even more

I was going to say it, but I decided against it :shrug:

lol

Smartasses, lol. I was waiting for someone to bring that up. The garage is new and still needs finished. The bay in front of the car is full of junk for now, unfortunately. :notnice:

I'm 20 and still live at mom's for now. I've opted to stick around and finish paying the 1700 I owe on the car before venturing out and getting a place. Not exactly the "coolest" thing to say that you live with a parent, but I'm still young overall, and I've come by the Jeep and 'Stang honest. My first ride back when I was 16 was a '90 Geo Tracker 4x4... I've come quite a ways. (wish i still had the Geo, though lol)

Smartasses, lol. I was waiting for someone to bring that up. The garage is new and still needs finished. The bay in front of the car is full of junk for now, unfortunately. :notnice:

I'm 20 and still live at mom's for now. I've opted to stick around and finish paying the 1700 I owe on the car before venturing out and getting a place. Not exactly the "coolest" thing to say that you live with a parent, but I'm still young overall, and I've come by the Jeep and 'Stang honest. My first ride back when I was 16 was a '90 Geo Tracker 4x4... I've come quite a ways. (wish i still had the Geo, though lol)

Stay there as long as possible.