wiring help...wmburns and all other knowledgable

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
Rerouting wires but im scared of accidentally causing pats to kick on and not let me start the car ever again.. im not sure if that's really possible but here's what I got..

In the drivers side fender there are 3 connections that I might need to be unplugging they are close to the firewall and on big module looking thing right at the back of the fender by where the door opens

View attachment 69737

If I unplug any of the connections seen in the picture am I gonna cause pats to go off?

• Sponsors (?)

I honestly tried to help but I can not pull up the attachment so that I can see exactly what you are talking about.

However, I don't think there is anything in the car that can be disconnected that would cause PATS to activate that wouldn't go away if reconnected.

Thank you sir.

I figures if I unplugged something and plugged it back in it would be fine but wiring is my nemesis so I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to screw anything up before I started unplugging things

I definitely needed to here that so thanks again!

Havnt got a chance to mess with with the car the past couple days..it might be a while before i get to start the car after its moved cause ill need to lengthen the alternator wires once the wires are tucked for them to reach the power distribution block..

Any ideas on what gauge wire i need to lengthen the alt wire?