Wondering about Shaftmaster Aluminum DS

Mustanglvr2006

Mar 31, 2010
Somewhere
I have been researching one piece aluminum drive shafts and read that Shaftmaster is making a pretty good name for themselves, I was wondering if anyone here has one or knows if they are good for 599.99? According to Shaftmasters website their one piece aluminum DS will give a 14 HP gain and 16 lb/ft torque increase and will also drop your 1/4 mile ET by .21 (two tenths) and weighs like 30 lbs less than the factory boat anchor.

I was going to go with 373's for my next mod, but, now after hearing this, I might want to do the DS first, any opinions on this?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

• Sponsors (?)

I have been researching one piece aluminum drive shafts and read that Shaftmaster is making a pretty good name for themselves, I was wondering if anyone here has one or knows if they are good for 599.99? According to Shaftmasters website their one piece aluminum DS will give a 14 HP gain and 16 lb/ft torque increase and will also drop your 1/4 mile ET by .21 (two tenths) and weighs like 30 lbs less than the factory boat anchor.

I was going to go with 373's for my next mod, but, now after hearing this, I might want to do the DS first, any opinions on this?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

ANYONE ELSE? I WAS WONDERING THE SAME? ANYONE HAVE IT OR HAVE ANY GOOD/BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT?!!