Worked's Mach

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 03v6, Oct 16, 2005.

1. So did he? Or is his sig bs? Because I'm gonna be ****ed if he did. That bastard.
  2. Yes he did. A 2004 oxford white Mach 1. I think it has 12,000+ miles. He posted some pics up in the V6 Forums are Dead post.
  3. No need to be jealous man, you still have teh uber mod JL W6 w/ 500/1 JL amp
  4. Yes I did. I'm moving onto bigger better V6 forums... probably not, i'll just stay here and keep posting like I own the place.

btw, didn't you get that memo and see the pics?
  5. It probably came with the TPS reports :rlaugh:
  6. +1

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol:
  7. :rlaugh: It's a jump to conclusions matt
  8. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

...Back up in ya ass with the ressurection:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
  9. Now you need some 22' dubs with spinnas rollin on your Mach. :rlaugh:
  10. :eek:
  11. Nah, dubs are the shyt. When I just ordered some 32' one for my stang. It's going to require that I remove all the fenders and someother work but it will be COOL. Oh and inorder to pay for them, I'm going to sharpen the spinners and cut logs on the weekend. :rlaugh:
  12. Fo rizzle my nizzle, you be ridding spinnazz!!!

They spinnen nukka, they spinnen!!!!
  13. MY PICS YO!!11!!1

Attached Files:

14. Nice pics...something you'd see in a mag. I see that you closed your seafood restaraunt because you got the Mach...
  15. dayum strizzait ( i actaully plan on selling it very very soon for abt 600 ish bucks)
  16. VERY nice car 03V6. If I had the chance (and more importantly, the funds) I'd buy one too. Great choice in color too!

Attached Files:

18. you honestly did not put ricer tails on a Mach 1...did you? if you did i think im gonna go lay down in my bed and cry
  19. :rolleyes: No... Maybe later, in another life.... when I actually own a Civic