would you trust ebay gauges

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by lang williams, Jan 25, 2010.

1. lang williams

lang williams New Member

I'm thinking of buying these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290394637941&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

an this wide and: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370322570509&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT but in white.
    would you trust these gauges? I picked up two autometer gauges an the housing that replaces the dash clock an it was more than this 3 gauge set up an came with no installation stuff. I figure the autometer is prob more accurate but how much more? Thanks for any input.
  2. COBRA90GT

COBRA90GT Mod Dude

Hmmm, Glowshift brand gauges. :shrug: I've heard of them before, but don't know whether they produce a quality product or not.

Maybe try running a search for "glowshift" - it might reveal some other threads where people documented their experience with this brand ?

G'luck. :cheers:

BTW - Besides Autometer, you can also find gauges manufactured by Stewart Warner, Dakota Digital, VDO, Nordskog (sp?), etc, among others...
  3. BurninRubb3r

BurninRubb3r New Member

4. lang williams

lang williams New Member

yea good call on not using glowshift. I'll save my money an wait for the wide band. I'm going to use the mechanical fuel pressure gauge with an isolator kit so no fuel goes into the cabin of the car.