Roush Wow! $54K for a 93?

Unless you are investing in a VERY low numbers production car, you are wasting time tying up money in the collectible side of newer production automobiles.

A Saleen, Roush, GT500, etc simply aren't investment type automobiles, modified or sitting with the sticker and plastic still on everything. There are just too many of them in production.

Some of the very limited production models might increase in value over the long road, but the way the automotive market is today...its a gamble.

I remember when you couldn't hardly find a Saleen, much less get one discounted off sticker. They are eBay now, with discounts of 10K on S/C models. I've seen some discounted more than that.

The market is just way out of wack right now, and doesn't look like its going to change anytime soon.

• Sponsors (?)

A Saleen, Roush, GT500, etc simply aren't investment type automobiles, modified or sitting with the sticker and plastic still on everything. There are just too many of them in production.

You ain't joking.
There's like 20 different tuner mustangs, maybe even more to pick from these days.
The Saleen Market is flooded with cars from 99-present.
I look through the ebay ads daily, and usually there is about 60 listed for saleen cars, of which 2 or so are foxbodies, and usually one of the two doesn't even resemble a saleen anymore.

Cars are not an investment, but the way i look at it is i'd like to lose the least amount possible.