Wow.. Flows plus LT's and X sounds awesome

• Sponsors (?)

no **** lol...

my flowtubes just came in, hopefully i can have them on this weekend :nice:

haha... no ****... I have been driving the car but swapping tires sounds like alot of work.. I have Mono so I have a really hard time getting motivated to do ANYTHING.. I spend all day getting enough energy and food in me to go to the gym.. thats about it...:(

i hear u bro... hope u feel better, mono BLOWS!

you ordered deep dish fr500s right? or did u go a different route? it is alotta work, especially when ur sick... i gotta change over back to my stocks, again the fr500s come off early for the season.

i hear u bro... hope u feel better, mono BLOWS!

you ordered deep dish fr500s right? or did u go a different route? it is alotta work, especially when ur sick... i gotta change over back to my stocks, again the fr500s come off early for the season.

oh.. I''ve had my dd fr500's on.. I'm doing burnouts on my original cobra wheels..

I will be welding up my tips on thursday so I will be one step closer.. I think I'm going to buy the mac flowtubes to weld to my stingers, then I should be game..

DSC00733.jpg

i say u just do this :D

lol thats how i bought them... i think theyre off an 05?they sure look like it. and those are borla tips too.. i just got my stainless steel flowtubes in yesterday, i thought i was going to **** myself one is shorter than the other... but i had no idea they were supposed to be like that LOL

borla stingers dumped = ftmfw ...(or loss.. of hearing)

lol thats how i bought them... i think theyre off an 05?they sure look like it. and those are borla tips too.. i just got my stainless steel flowtubes in yesterday, i thought i was going to **** myself one is shorter than the other... but i had no idea they were supposed to be like that LOL

borla stingers dumped = ftmfw ...(or loss.. of hearing)

no kidding.. That is what I thought they looked like they were off of.. Maybe I will have them welded up early next week. who knows.. Either way, my tips will be done this week...:nice:

They came angle cut, but I had to cut them off and rotate them 90 degrees.. They are still not the same as the original svo tips which I REALLLY wish I had... Look in the top photo and you can see... After I weld them up, I may run them thru a bandsaw to take some of the drastic angle off of them.... We will see..