Wow is there junk out there.

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
Just got off Ebay looking at "mustang notchback" in the search. WOW....what a bunch of junk. I'm really really tempted to put my black notch on there and see what it brings. My 91 has a salvage title, but at least it's a solid, straight, mostly stock notch. Half the cars on there have rot holes in them, with 50% of the interior missing. I'd hate to sell her guys, but I just drove my a Ford dealer today, and those GT500's are hot. I'm thinking of brooming all my cars one by one, and getting one of those next year. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortunately that's how a lot of these cars want. It's tough to find a clean 5.0 these days, and rarer to find an owner who doesn't want $10K for it.

I'm never selling mine :)

Yeah im in the same. I can't seem to find one that is nice and solid for a good price, but instead i find them all beaten up for bout 3k more than what they are worth.:notnice: Guess i will keep on the look out for more. Gonna wait a bit and see what i find. Cause usually when i buy a car, i find a better deal later and it pisses me off :mad:

someone might actually buy it for that price. ive seen much worse go for about that price.

Thanks. I hope so. And yes, I have seen worse with bids of upto 6,500 or more. For and extra 2 or 3, they can have my solid one. It's cleeeeaann.

Man, hold your breath for another year or so, and I'll buy it! :D

Well probably not... But a notch would be bad ass...

It might be next year. I can't make myself believe I have thought about selling it. The only thing I want to do to it before I list it is install the new headlights I bought for it, install the new door weatherstripping, detail it again, and fix the speedometer gear. All minor minor things. I am just lazy and getting it out of my garage is a hassle with having to move Hack Job and all the stuff behind it.

You know my vote.. If you have to sell any, i'd sell the black notch. Keep hackjob and the kewbra.. more $$$ to mod either...

*cough*03 termie swap into hackjob*cough*

:rlaugh: I know man...I'm keeping Hack Job for at least a couple years, just like my black coupe. It is very different when I drive it around. I will still keep my eyes open for a 4 valve car. I don't care if it's an 03-04, a Mach 1, or even a 96-01 Cobra 4V....either way, if I can find a car not worth fixing, but for cutting up, I'll do it. :nice: