wow! kidney stones hurt!

dragnazz5.0

My "0" key d0esn't w0rk, s0 I have t0 use the zer0
Nov 19, 2005
mooresville, nc
well i woke up this morning at 5 am in the worst pain in my life. i had no idea what the hell was going on. i had to piss but could barely get any out and it was bloody. i was almost in tears it hurt so bad. i thought i was part of some bad horror film and someone broke into my apartment and stole my kidney or something and put a bag of rocks in its place. but long story short, i got a buddy to drive me to the hospital and they gave me a shot that got rid of the inflamation and pain and a prescription for percocet. should be an interesting day

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, the percocets are kicking in. im gonna drink like three gallons of water and not take a leak for like 6 hours. im gonna get it all over at once. im a pretty tough guy i think, and ive had some pretty bad pain before but this was just unreal. i have a friend that has had 6 of them....id be freakin losing my mind. oh yeah, i forgot to mention that the doc said it was 3mm. so my guess is that its pretty close to the size of a BB. ill let yall know what it feels like to piss out a glass BB

ill post a pic of it later once i pass it. they gave me this little funnel deal with a strainer on it...should be fun, just hope i dont pee on myself

dragnazz5.0 said:
yeah, the percocets are kicking in. im gonna drink like three gallons of water and not take a leak for like 6 hours. im gonna get it all over at once. im a pretty tough guy i think, and ive had some pretty bad pain before but this was just unreal. i have a friend that has had 6 of them....id be freakin losing my mind. oh yeah, i forgot to mention that the doc said it was 3mm. so my guess is that its pretty close to the size of a BB. ill let yall know what it feels like to piss out a glass BB

ill post a pic of it later once i pass it. they gave me this little funnel deal with a strainer on it...should be fun, just hope i dont pee on myself

just went thru the same thign last month... hadda pee in the strainer and all.. sucked

how bad was it when it came out? i just took a leak and was scared it was just gonna all of a sudden start feeling like i was pissing razor blades. the doctor gave me some medicine that people with prostate problems take that dilates all the tubes and **** so its easier to piss. he said it will help it pass

i get them abiout evey six months to a year like clockwork. sound slike your have entered your euretur tube, thats where tha pain comes from, the get stuck. my only advise is to get a x-ray every six months to check for stones. if you catch them while they are in your kidneys, you can gets whats called lithotripsy, basically its a shock wave that breaks them up, so when they go through the tube they are so small you dont feel them, the process is about 20 minutes, and almost painless.

joeyd0730 said:
i get them abiout evey six months to a year like clockwork. sound slike your have entered your euretur tube, thats where tha pain comes from, the get stuck. my only advise is to get a x-ray every six months to check for stones. if you catch them while they are in your kidneys, you can gets whats called lithotripsy, basically its a shock wave that breaks them up, so when they go through the tube they are so small you dont feel them, the process is about 20 minutes, and almost painless.

thanks for the advice....ill definetly have to do that

Bad92GT said:
ow.. my nuts.. get better dude... ahhhh

umm...they're not called nut stones are they? lol

anyway, good luck with that and happy
pee.gif

Been there and done that... I got to pee in a strainer for 4 days and finally passed a stone that looked like a cockle burr or sand spur. It had some sharp looking points on it and was about 1/8" diameter.