wrecked the car

dang man from the looks of it you were lucky to get away without more serious injuries. Hope everything is okay and yea I would say its totaled! any idea what your insurance is going to give you for it and what your future plans are?

• Sponsors (?)

insurance has just started on it, it is totaled for sure. i've found a termi at a good price i really like.
i am going to buy the car back and keep the motor for a project motor, it's untouched to my surprise...

thanks
again
joey

Man, that is just insane. I cannot believe that the wheels did that. :nonono:

It kind of reminds me of what happened to Spreadman's car, only much, much worse. He upgraded to a badass 'Vette, and kept it yellow. That means you have to upgrade to a yellow Terminator now!

HOLY F**K!!!!

im not gonna lie, i assumed it would be bad, but not that bad! Glad you are ok!! now on to find a bigger better more bad ass mustang.

and im going to assume you are going to put a strut tower brace and sub frames in that as well?

and if the insurance company lets you....take every aftermarket part on there off, including the 2 good rims, short shifter, plenum.....everything, you can get some decent money back in addition to all the money you get from that persons insurance!

Yeah I definatly didnt think it would be that bad. You are REALLY lucky to be OK.

Built Ford Tough...

I hope it all works out for you man. I know I would be really down in the dumps if my car got wrecked... Just be glad you are both ok.

Looks like there is a lot to be said for those support braces and glad you made it out OK. Probably a lot of emotions flying around inside you by posting up those pics for us and appreciate you doing so, so we can learn from your experience. Hope you heal well both mentally and physically and get a car/stang your happy with.

transported by emt to uab trauma,7 hours,3 ct scans, 22 xrays, blood work, later i'm released..:(

im wondering why they did all this? i've been in a few serious car wrecks and never had anything more than 1 or 2 xrays on the area i was complaining about pain in.

never had blood work or and mri right after a car wreck. usually it's a pain killer and some valium and go home and take it easy for a few weeks.

Out of interest, who made the rims and where did you buy them. It looks like they failed pretty easily.

american muscle, the guy @ the body shop said he has seen alot of bbs style rims that break in the same pattern

i'm working the terminators for a replacement now, got around 4 that im looking @, couple of mach 1's if that doesn't work out.

last night i got to go back to the scene. i kept seeing it over and over in my head for 2 hours after i left. very emotional experience

couldn't be doing this good without all of you guys!!!:SNSign: