WTF is a glasspack?

• Sponsors (?)

so how do these things this guy paid 100 bucks for installed sound just as good if not a little bit deeper than my mac cat back system? wtf pisses me off. i am seriously thinking about getting some.

they are VERY loud, and with a stock midpipe they sound not too bad, when i bought my GT the fool that had it before me put them on.. the reason it dosnt sound like crap is because the cats quiet the car down alot...

trust me they suck, my old 5.0 l had an OR midpipe and glasspacks and it sounded like a farm truck it sucks.. if you want your car to sound nice, get an offorad x pipe, and i guarontee you'll love it..

GLASSPACKS = BAD :notnice:

I know what glass packs are but i was wondering how they sound better than my mac cat back system :( after hearing my friends 01 cobra with them on i am about 10 min away from putting up my cat back and getting some of those put on.

exactly!! flows dont have any fiberglass fill, so the true sound of the car comes through.. while most mufflers are deep/rumbly and sound all the same, the flows definately let the cars "personality" come through..

-Ryan

Don't do it, they use them for tractor mufflers :rlaugh:
They are filled with fiberglass, when you first install them they are sort of quiet, then after awhile the fiberglass burns out and it is straight pipes. I had them on my first truck (redneck), i got pulled all the time for loud exhaust, used to pack the ends of the pipes with steel wool so I wouldn't get a ticket.

A V-8 engine running, with headers, with dual exhaust,
(((f this h-x pipe bs)))
(old style, emmission exempt)
and glasspacks under the trunk,
is the coolest sound you will ever hear.
How many times do you hear,
my '67 (whatever) needs the sound of a catback?