wtf.....

BurningRubber

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
Driving home tonight, a truck in the other lane swerved and hit something really quick.

About 1 second later I see some huge black thing flying at my car incredibly fast, fallowed by an enourmous boom.

Apparently my state likes to leave ***** laying in the road (like grapefruit sized rocks...). Anyway, this huge rock struck and shattered my windsheild at the VERY top passenger side, as in, it was less than a mm away from dented the roof itself (which it did the very tip under the weatherstripping). Spidercracked the rest of that half of the windsheild, and it also took half a fingers length of paint straight off of my drivers side fender... right down to the bare metal. Theres also something rattling around in the back of the car, I guess I ran over something also.

Im really pissed right now, cause the exterior was in really good shape minus two LITTLE LITTLE spots in the rear of the car. Now ive got this paintless spot on my fender, and a busted windsheild...:bang: :bang: :bang:

I dunno where teh fawk it came from either.

• Sponsors (?)

It wasnt a semi truck, just a Chevy pickup. I slowed down to see if I could hear or see anything wrong with my car and he kept going. I dont think it dropped out of his bed or anything, im pretty sure he just hit it.

It was a company truck of some sort though, but I didnt notice the name. My insurance will cover the windsheild, but I dont think they will fix the scratch on the fender without paying the deductable for a new one... which isnt worth it IMO.