Exhaust X-pipe

Discussion in '2010 - 2014 Specific Tech' started by Robert Chehardy, Aug 11, 2013.

?

Would you rather a "X-Pipe" or a "H-Pipe"

This poll will close on Aug 11, 2014 at 5:38 PM.
  1. X Pipe

100.0%
  2. H Pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Robert Chehardy

Robert Chehardy New Member

Hello, I'm new to the forums as you can probably tell, but I'm not here to give a speech about me. I have been doing research lately and I really can not decide on a specific off road x-pipe to go with for my 2013 Mustang Gt. on the rear end of the pony I placed the Roush Axle Back exhaust. Yes, I know that the setup with the Roush Axle Back and the X pipe will be insanely loud, but that's what I'm looking for. Keep in Mind that I do want to get rid of the cats, so that I get the extra rasp and lovely sound. I need a x-pipe that will allow me to use the stock cat back piping, as well as the stock manifolds.

Thankyou
  2. Bojingles

Bojingles Well-Known Member

Honestly I wouldn't worry about the X-Pipe unless you do something with the headers, because if you do decide to do something and get long tube headers then you'll end up having to modify the x-pipe you have now by cutting it and welding on the flanges or replacing it all together with another x-pipe from the company you bought the long tubes from.
  3. Sharad

Sharad Site Sponsor

Here's one vote for an off-road X-pipe. That's what I'm running on my car.