X2C coil over kit

Maximum Motorsports’ bumpsteer research shows that a center mounting hole is best, whatever the ride height. Competition cars should be individually checked for bumpsteer.

Tim

Can't you just run a bump-steer kit? They run about $99.00 or so. Something I found when I was looking around. I've got the ball joints and the bump-steer kit.

Here at Steeda Autosports we offer solutions for your mustang to improve handling and minimize bumpsteer. We have our offset steering rack bushings to raise the steering rack, which helps prevent bumpsteer. Our offset steering rack bushings bring the rack closer to the pivot point to minimize bumpsteer. When a Mustang is lowered another unwanted result other than bumpsteer would also be a change in the geometry of the front suspension. To improve this, we have our exclusive X2 ball joints, which corrects the geometry of a lowered mustang. Our X2 ball joint raises the spindle in relation to the a-arm, restoring the roll center on a lowered Mustang. X2 ball joints improve steering response, reduces body roll and maximizes your mustang's handling. When using our X2 ball joints it is recommended that you relocate the tie rod pickup point. This can be accomplished with adjustable tie rod ends, which is also known as a bumpsteer kit.

• Sponsors (?)

i noticed on the X2C website they only offer a "handling" and a "drag racing" kit, are these just two different rate srpings they use? Would the "drag racing" one be good for normal street driving? if not who makes a good c/o kit w. a spring rate that will be good for drag racing and decent on the street?

I have 'C' springs and tokico shocks/struts and i had pretty bad bumpsteer, i bought the BAER tracker bump steer kit and it fixed it. just thought i would let ya know.