Xbox 360 B*****s

Have you seen the new PS3 Controller :puke: Its Freaking wack! My Friend has played xbox 360, at E3 Yesterday, And said that the xbox 360 controller is absolutely Perfect, smaller than the current S controller! I just dont like the new PS3 Controller, looks like a Space Steering wheel!

And Did i Mention..... Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz EACH
Two hardware threads per core; six hardware threads total

• Sponsors (?)

StL3GTJLH said:
Have you seen the new PS3 Controller :puke: Its Freaking wack!

And Did i Mention..... Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz EACH
Two hardware threads per core; six hardware threads total

Thats not the actual PS3 controler thats just what there working on for now, Im sure it will be diffrent between now and launch time.

The " Custom IBM PC-Based CPU" is the same processor thats used in the PS3. PS3 uses "Cell" techology seemes to be pretty advanced.

Once again it all depends on what game makers make for games and how they untap the power within the system, its not all about whats on the inside of the system that will make it better.

The only reason that the XBOX is better that the PS2 is because the XBOX came out a year later than the PS2, so it was that much more advanced. This time around, XBOX 360 will have the head start, but PS3 is going to totally own the XBOX 360 and make it its bitch.

Scot_94GT said:
The only reason that the XBOX is better that the PS2 is because the XBOX came out a year later than the PS2, so it was that much more advanced. This time around, XBOX 360 will have the head start, but PS3 is going to totally own the XBOX 360 and make it its bitch.

Either way you're going to dish out hundreds of dollars on the console and games, and you will be Microsoft's and Sony's bitch :p

Scot_94GT said:

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

Striped5.0 said:
$400-$450

Mark my words.

better than spending $3,000 on a gaming PC, only to have to sink another $1500 in ram, videocard, HD etc. a couple years just to keep up.

Plan on games for the next gen systems to be around $70 though, not the $50 we've grown accustomed to over the last decade. All you suckers who paid $60 for Halo 2 et. al. just proved to video game manufacturers that the buying public WILL indeed pay more than $50 for a video game. Way to go asshats.

I just read in my EGM mag that the AssBox360 will NOT be backwards compatible. WTF kind of stupid gayass **** is that?!? F U Microsoft and your Nintendo mentality!! Backwards compatibility was one of the things that may have made me want to buy an XBOX 360. Right now there are a few games I want to play on XBOX (Forza, the Halos, KOTOR, et. al.), but I don't want to pay for an XBOX when the new system is right around the corner. Not to mention that there is goign to be SQUAT to choose from for games at launch...but if I had a whole library of XBOX games to choose from, it might make buying the XB360 more justifiable.

Just one more reason why PS3 is going to DECIMATE the ****box360.