YAY!!! More hp for me!!

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
oklahoma
MY CAM IS IN!!!! For those of you who have kept up with the story.. I got the crane cam, "130052" 272 adv.duration 484 lift. I haven't got to really play around in it yet, but just from driving it around theres a MAJOR difference. :D I did a desktop dyno for it, and it should be making around 200 to the wheels now, as opposed to 140. I figure it's a pretty accurate because I did a desktop dyno with the old cam specs and it came out close to my actual dyno numbers. So I'm sure I'll get it dyno'd asap and let you guys know. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

78Mach1 said:
Hey no fair with the old cracks :D (now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for the next few hours)

Nothing like the old trusty Seat-o-the-Pants Dyno :nice:

yeah "She's cold as ICE " you know! ! ! :rlaugh:

ps I told you you wouldn't be disappointed with that cam thats what I'm running but my biggest improvement was the 3.40 gear and trac-loc.
Get you some hedders and better heads and hold on..

Give me something to compare what are your 0-60 times mine is just over 6 seconds and that still spinning my expediton was almost tripple that.

zwhitr said:
yeah "She's cold as ICE " you know! ! ! :rlaugh:

ps I told you you wouldn't be disappointed with that cam thats what I'm running but my biggest improvement was the 3.40 gear and trac-loc.
Get you some hedders and better heads and hold on..

Give me something to compare what are your 0-60 times mine is just over 6 seconds and that still spinning my expediton was almost tripple that.

Do they make gears and trac-loc for the MII rearend, or what do I look for as far as that goes?

fastmustangII said:
Do they make gears and trac-loc for the MII rearend, or what do I look for as far as that goes?

I got my trac-loc from Ebay and had the guy build the 3.40 which he told me came out of a pinto station wagon. He built it and I dropped mine and bolted his in ---piece of cake no mods...

Its just standard 8" stuff the pumpkins are interchangeable as long as its 8" nothing II related about it at all

the Trac-loc is the whole differential then a standard 8" ring and pinnion bolts to it available in just about any ratio you want.

anymore ?? give me a holler

ps whats your 0-60 time?

I'm not sure about my 0-60 time but precam my car ran the best of a 16.7. I'm hoping to have it in the 15's now. But the 13 inch tires are **** for drag racing.