You guys arent going to believe what I just bought!

jasonh_86 said:
5'5" 125lbs :D

Just consider me the Napoleon Bonaparte of the N/A Club :rlaugh:

Ahh thats not bad...your the same height as my brother-in-law.
FWI I only weigh about 135, so im pretty skinny too lol. Although I have been eating 4 apple pies on my first break and a double cheese burger on my second break (at MC Ds) when I work. So hopefully ill keep going up in weight :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

You bastages will pay! :mad:

AhHa.jpg

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol:

hotmustang331 said:
Naw, I probably wont have this thing done until late this year...probably near winter :nice: ...heck it may be longer.

I think Jason would be a good leader....as long as everyone is cool with that I guess. I can be your inside informant on what the FI guys are up to :D .

DANG I just remembered, i never hit my N/A 300RWHP goal :mad: . Crap I wanted to hit that too lol....maybe I can slap an aluminum DS on there pretty soon.

I finally got my cams installed and tuned today.....car sounds mean at idle...blublubblubblubblub, also got a 87octane tune incase gas prices jump back up again, she made 253hp and 272.5 lb.ft of torque...mind you these numbers are not SAE corrected (anyone know the formula?). So if you multiply that by the 20% power loss thru the auto. im making 303hp and 326lb.ft of torque:nice:

Toms_2003_Stang said:
I finally got my cams installed and tuned today.....car sounds mean at idle...blublubblubblubblub, also got a 87octane tune incase gas prices jump back up again, she made 253hp and 272.5 lb.ft of torque...mind you these numbers are not SAE corrected (anyone know the formula?). So if you multiply that by the 20% power loss thru the auto. im making 303hp and 326lb.ft of torque:nice:

NICE! Those are good #s man...especially with 87 (should be about 8HP there) and an auto :D . As far as I know you cant covert it....I think you will just have to find another dyno :nice: . And yea the idle is killer :drool: ...glad I could point you in the right direction.

How is the power difference? Could you really feel a big difference?

hotmustang331 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAH :rlaugh: :rlaugh: Literly LOL and beating my bed.....THATS FREEGIN HILLARIOUS...I cant stop laughing lol!

:D I'm glad u liked that one :rlaugh:

Toms_2003_Stang said:
I like my shrimp deepfried with cocktail sauce and hushpuppies =:drool:

Hey now.. no bright ideas pal.. I'm not like that! :nono:

:rlaugh: :jester:

Cantslowdown said:
Jason didnt u go shoping a few days ago for pink shirts and flip flops and then went to the taning bed!

No you bastage.. i've already got the shirts and flip flops.. but I don't tan :mad: :nono: