Roush You guys check out Barricade on EBay

• Sponsors (?)

It has nothing to do with the movie. The ad states "Brand New 2007 Mustang Saleen Transformer Replica car. Produced by Saleen for McDonald Ford." In other words, some dealership is trying to make a buck off the movie. It wouldn't surprise me if the studio sees the ad and makes them take it down or pay royalties on it. The car doesn't even that the "To Punish and Enslave" graphic. :(

Yeah the bidding was re-started.

Yeah I don't know if it said that it was a replica when I saw it, but I did notice that the bidding was restarted on it...this morning it had two bids on it and bidding was at 52K. So yeah, probably mis-represented at first. But also the one that they had at the Spectrum, Irvine for the opening of the movie...the car there didn't have the punish and enslave on it either. It only had the power in the hands of a few and also the 411saleen.com graphic and not the 911 Police graphics. But I think Saleen did make this one...well put the graphics on it and painted it along with everything else that is done. But yeah I still love it. So I am still waiting ;-) by the Christmas tree!

Wythors is correct.

The dealer paid some extra dough to have the car painted up like that.

Without all of the movie "extra" gear and logos I'm assuming the dealer could get away with that. First time I have seen a dealership go that route. Will be interesting to see how much someone picks it up for.

There is a fellow down in San Diego on another board who just had, with help from Saleen "transform" no pun... his 3 Valve into a Barricade car with black wheels and the extras. His also has a light bar on it.

I wonder if you would get hasseled about that? Both of my brother in laws are law enforcement officers and they said they would'nt care if they say one rolling around them while on duty.