You know what grinds my gears ? ( 9.01.06 )

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by exindust, Sep 1, 2006.

1. People that fight for the closest parking spot... AT THE GYM!

WTF people?
  2. :lol: oh the irony... I hate people that take my parking spot @ work.
  3. people are crazy about parking spots....a few weeks ago i went to the mall and was pulling into a spot, i was making sure everything was hidden before i got out and this guy knocks on my window and says thats my spot...i was behind you and was gonna park there...i was like wtf? I got out and said go park somewhere else you F'ing A'hole not fearing any damage to my ride since i drove the beater mini van :) He then says thats my spot and i'm i will call security....hahahaha it turns out he was a mall employee who parks in the same spot everyday and thought i would move. I guess he didn't expect me to tell him to F' off and spit on his shoe. Damn minimum wage mall staff retards.
  4. Yeah lol you tell him whats up Droptoppony!
  5. I shot a guy once, after he took my spot..
  6. A shared a cell in prison with a guy who slaughtered a whole family because they stole his parking spot. It was a mom, dad, and 3 kids....I was shocked till he told me that the kids were laughing at him. Thats too much for anyone to take.:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
  7. Roid Rage:shrug:
  8. Was that in Reno?