You know you're getting older when this math makes perfect sense.

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Here's some basic math that only an older guy is likely to understand....:(
First you take one of these...
View attachment 395772
+
View attachment 395774
+
View attachment 395776
-
04GT vert...15 thousand on the clock...clean is an understatement.....damn this hurt :(

100_5415.jpg

=
100_7203.jpg

Thank god for......

rewheeled2-1.jpg

ouch....

• Sponsors (?)

plus the damn lease is up on my Aztec and I was looking to go into a nice little f150 4x4....now looks like a little fussion (damn and a fourbanger at that) is going to be in the driveway too...:(

I've got a 2000 Ranger, 1988 GT and newly aquired '65 fastback....My kid is 10, carseat in the '88 was no fun at all when he had to ride in it. So much more fun now that he is older....looking at getting him a '63 bug...:shrug: he's a lefty..what does he know....

.........and none of the doors slide.

:rlaugh:

Derek, would bolting a child seat to a roll cage not have worked? :p

Atleast Mrs Derek has a nice new winter ride.
For yourself, how about a bike with a sidecar for hauling kids and/or doggies? :D

Good luck with grabbin up another ummmm, errrrrrrr sensible ride. :nice:

Yeah I know...actually I'm pretty fortunate in my life :). I took the Freestyle out for the first time today, wife picked it out so she drove it home yesterday. Three rows of seating, DVD, tons of gagets...heated seats and a ride the 04Gt couldn't provide on a road smooth as glass...meh guess I'm happy with it..she love it. Makes me crave spring and opening that garage up all the more :)

:drool: I love heated seats...my 97 jeep had them...kinda feels like your peeing your pants but you know its ok. The guy across the road from me said his Expedition has air conditioned seats....that must be badass

Im kinda glad I got the truck. Now I actually have some time to spend on the 5.0 that was really neglected (sap all over the hood, etc.) Although yours looks like its about flawless...maybe time for a TT setup